Right now, what we need most are donations for organizational capacity-building . Anything you can do - whether it's simply a share on social media or a generous donation - helps a lot!
You can donate in the secure form to the right.
You Don't Have to Hire Us to Help Dogs Protect the Planet
There are many ways you can be a K9 Conservationist or support the work that we do:
- Donate! We accept one-time and recurring donations (see the form to the right).
- Join our Patreon. This exclusive learning community is ideal if you're interested in learning more about conservation detection dog work AND you financially support our work.
- Support while you shop. You can also support us by making us your charity of choice at Amazon Smile. This doesn't cost you anything extra!
- Represent our mission with merchandise. This offers us additional financial security and lets you spread the word with stickers, t-shirts, and more.
- Be a dog poop fairy: pick up extra dog poop on your outings. You can even organize full dog poo pickup days for your community!
- Help your dog be a trail steward: ensure that your dog is well-trained to ignore wildlife (or use a leash) and brush them down after hikes to avoid transporting the seeds of invasive plants.
- Follow us on social media: we're @k9.conservationists on Instagram and TikTok.